Disambiguations are typically somewhat user-unfriendly; I describe my method for improving quality of life when disambiguation links do appear.
CharInsert is one of my favorite extensions. Here's how I made a Lua wrapper for it to create a user-friendly interface for anyone to add snippets they want.
The "Mediawiker" plugin makes Sublime the best IDE-like experience for editing wikis, particularly when one is primarily writing Scribunto/Lua modules. Here's how I've set up my environment.
At EMWCon 2020, I gave one talk and hosted two Create Camp sessions, discussing different aspects of usage of Cargo and Lua in MediaWiki.
The story of the April Fools Day joke for 2020 that I didn't do, and the "Snap" that we may or may not still do.
The Gadgets extension is a great way to organize code instead of using Common.css and Common.js for everything.
I document my system of using hooks in Scribunto before removing it from my wiki.
How to set up a global hotkey to toggle mute a tab of Firefox (for example a Twitch stream) using AutoHotKey
Using the MediaWiki API doesn't require coding.
Managing complexity using Cargo with MediaWiki to track League of Legends esports roster changes.
How to disable autocompletion in SublimeText markdown syntax
A post about how to create workarounds in MediaWiki in a reasonably well-controlled manner.
An overview of the process I used to create our single-source-of-truth roster change database tables on Leaguepedia.