The second of three Cargo queries I recently optimized.
A Cargo query I optimized recently on Leaguepedia
When debugging confusing Cargo queries, a module that just prints everything for you can be incredibly helpful
A long story about how I corrected one of the biggest mistakes in my initial Cargo database design from two years ago
A funny commit I made today
An improvement to the Cargo pagevalues view using just JS & CSS.
Cargo actually provides a way to cleanly rename tables without any "downtime," but it's not obvious or documented how to do this.
Sometimes it can seem convenient to use the built-in _pageName field that Cargo provides; however, _pageName is a metadata field, and you should take care to use it only as such.
The pattern of store -> query -> store -> query can lead to caching nightmares when working with Cargo or SMW in MediaWiki. This is the story of how I dealt with one.
Disambiguations are typically somewhat user-unfriendly; I describe my method for improving quality of life when disambiguation links do appear.
Managing complexity using Cargo with MediaWiki to track League of Legends esports roster changes.
A post about how to create workarounds in MediaWiki in a reasonably well-controlled manner.
An overview of the process I used to create our single-source-of-truth roster change database tables on Leaguepedia.